- Develop new Client relationships and manage those effectively
- Expand our work in new areas of the client’s business through new offerings and services through approved contracting channels
- Forecasts and manages resource requirement optimally
- Plans and prioritizes activities for the team / Meets deadlines consistently
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships to drive Application Services Sales
- Manage client expectations in conjunction with the Technical Services Lead (TSL)
- Provide advice on solutions to business requirements, and plan services to be delivered to users
- Work closely with the client to identify business requirements, and define service requirements for new services
- Work with the client and the team to commit to the scope of work, schedule, and cost for the work as a whole
- Achieve Application Services sold contract controllable income (CCI) targets, forecasts, puts/takes
- Identify and implement continuous improvement
- Ensure adoption and compliance with Accenture Delivery Methods in accordance with Policy 11, including the creation and maintenance of the management plans (e.g., Business Continuity, etc.)
- Work with Client Account Leads and/or Technical Service Leads to drive incremental revenue growth through further expansion of footprint at client
- Leverage industry expertise to influence client in resourcing strategies
- Participate in Account planning and forecasting activities.
- Minimum 12 years of Sales/Relationship and Account Management experience in the IT services industry with (Accenture competitors) top tier global delivery service provider
- Minimum of $10M of direct sales target per year for the last three years
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the Health and Public Sector - Payer industry segment.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in sales and delivery for Application Outsourcing and Infrastructure outsourcing for the Payer industry
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.