- A minimum of 5 years of Data Analysis experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with SQL
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Financial Instruments
- A minimum of 5 years of SCD Experience including but not limited to:
- Building, executing and maintaining interfaces and loading data into SimCorp
- DEX creation
- Segment Creation
- Que and Server setup to optimize loading
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant major, or equivalent level of work experience
- Strong T-SQL Skills
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience in SCD including the Data Loading, Extraction and Reconciliation of data
- Experience with Aladdin and Eagle systems
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients, typically Monday through Thursday.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.