• Minimum 6 years working with one of the following: Oracle HCM modules: Core HR, Benefits, Absence Management, Payroll, Compensation and Talent modules, , Oracle Peoplesoft
• Minimum of 2 Oracle Cloud HCM Implementation experience
• Minimum 3 years working on leading RFPs, client assessments, road maps etc
• Minimum 3 years of experience in consulting for Clients in Manufacturing, Automotive, Industrial Equipment, CPG, Travel, Life Sciences, Retail and similar industries
• Minimum of 5 years of client-facing consulting experience
• 2 Years experience in sales and business development
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in a large professional services firm, ideally in a delivery consultant role or business development capacity
• Exceptional Sales and Solution delivery leadership abilities
• Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management
• Team lead and/or Project Management experience with the ability to use and adhere to project methodology
• Ability provide expertise to analyze and document client business requirements and suggest custom delivered solutions to meet these requirements
Professional Skill Requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud and Analytics
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.