Location: Florham Park, NJ
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Boomerang brings digital transformation to the life sciences industry through insight-backed creative solutions that enhance engagement with key target audiences and a focus on delivering measurable business value for our clients. Boomerang, as of December 2015, is now part of Accenture.
Senior Art Director job description:
Boomerang is seeking an expert in all things digital, who has an analytical and strategic mind with proven experience in providing strategic output on digital marketing or communications solutions across our clients, as well as inspiring our creative teams to create award-winning output.
To support our Experience Design Center team department handling a growing number of projects and to ensure the positioning of Boomerang as an experiences services agency for life sciences.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure the aesthetic quality of deliverables produced by the design studio
• Ideate and conceptualize solutions against strategic brief
• Collaborate with Content Designer to ensure that content and design are envision in a synchronous manner and convey a compelling story
• Advise and support Client and Engagement services for all design related subjects in their day to day client relationship (business development and delivery projects)
• Communicate visual designs, motion design, concepts and storyboards through presentations (internally and externally)
• Mentor and lead junior visual resources in delivering first class creative pieces
• Ensure conformity of designs to client brand guidelines
• Translate boomerang brand personality and brand spirit in all corporate materials
• Manage sub-contractors (printers, photographers, videographers, etc.)
• Collaborate with other departments (business and IT department) to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner and are in line with the creative standards define by the creative directors
• Work closely with front-end developers through the development cycle to ensure delivery of quality solutions
LocationsNJ - Florham Park,NY - New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.