Job Location: NJ - Florham Park, NY - New York
Regional Description: Northeast
Job Number: 00686368 00686368_en
Location: Florham Park, NJ
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Boomerang brings digital transformation to the life sciences industry through insight-backed creative solutions that enhance engagement with key target audiences and a focus on delivering measurable business value for our clients. Boomerang, as of December 2015, is now part of Accenture.
Digital Director job description:
The Director, Digital Strategy should have a thorough knowledge of the life science industry and digital marketing. They should be able to act as an experience strategist in solution design and innovation by connecting and generating interest, for managing identified opportunities and actively contribute to their success shaping solutions for our client that leverage the extended Accenture Interactive capabilities and provide though leadership in experience strategy to our client.
He / She has to design, pitch and lead strategy engagements that deliver innovative and connected offerings for our clients and their customers. He/She act as ongoing consultant in all phases of strategy, from context framing to the development of roadmaps and design.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish, nurture and grow client relationships within specific client portfolio and across new opportunities on Life Sciences accounts.
• Evaluate and manage strategic business leads, initiatives, partnerships and/or collaborations - both as standalone organization, as well as in collaboration with wider Accenture accounts
• Direct opportunities from idea to contract sign-off, and ensure client satisfaction at the highest level. This includes active contribution from a commercial perspective, as well as strategic direction and operational support during this process
• Contribute to the overall strategic commercial direction of boomerang, and remain aligned with all other regions to ensure a unified offering and messaging
• Drive and deliver innovative projects to client and act as experience strategist focusing on digital marketing or communication engagement.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Work with internal teams to plan and develop RFPs/proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
• Direct accountability for achieving sales targets in terms of sales and year-on-year growth consistent with overall business growth objectives
• Architect the customer experience through the deep analysis and understanding of generative research as well as ‘lean’ approaches that use the principles of design thinking to build strategies through continuous prototyping and refinement.
• Build engagement strategies that will bring to life and aim to optimize the customer experience.
• Must be passionate about digital and able to build strong connections internally and
externally for the organization
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in lead acquisition and transformation, growing accounts and pushing for new ideas to include:
• Ability to both control opportunities from an eagle-eye perspective, as well as to roll up sleeves and contribute to operational tasks
• Direct experience working for a digital agency, on marketing and communications with in-depth knowledge of the full digital value chain from digital strategy to digital metrics and analysis across channels and promotional activities.
• Knowledge of design thinking and ability to run related workshop, experience on creating and delivering workshop to a crowd of professionals.
experience in building global digital marketing or communication solution together with creative and/or technical team in pharmaceutical/medical and/or healthcare sector.
• Experience working with global team and / or working abroad is preferred
• Master’s degree. Advanced degree or MBA a plus
• Outstanding interpersonal, written, and presentation skills, and demonstrated ability to speak during events and to pitch solutions
• Possess excellent relationship-building skills
• Detail- and solution-oriented, resourceful, highly organized, and able to multitask effectively
Location: New York & Florham Park,NJ
Travel: 50% - outside NY/NJ area
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.