- Assessing client current technologies supporting their applications
- Solutioning future state technologies
- Estimating remediation
- Roadmap construction
- Minimum of 3 year of Cloud Application Development & Application Migration experience
- Minimum of 2 of experience having done modernization work (Re-Hosting, Re-Platforming, Service Enablement or Re-Facing) at large corporations.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with mainframe, Java, or .Net technologies
- Must be willing to travel up to 100%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Requires 100% travel
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.