- Bachelors of Science degree OR 15 years of experience working on Information Security Programs, to include those on classified systems
- 5+ years of experience as a Project/Program manager in a client delivery environment (preferably related to Information Systems, Security, or Intelligence)
- 5+ years of experience working with governance and processes
- 5+ years of experience developing System Security Plans IAW DSS previous processes and/or newly implemented Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- 1+ years of experience in accreditation and assuring systems compliance with all required security controls as defined by security policies
- 4+ years of experience working with system functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures
- 4+ years of Senior level experience in engineering IT systems, as well as working knowledge of current technologies
- 4+ years prior work experience in IT security, including Certification and Accreditation (C&A)/Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and IT security risk analysis/advice, preferably in support of the Federal Government clients
- 4+ years of experience with Federal Government C&A / A&A / RMF practices and policies, particularly FISMA and NISP SP 800-Series
- 4+ years of experience with Ongoing Authorization within the NIST Framework (NIST 800-53 specifically)
- 4+ years of experience performing system analysis, system audits, system monitoring, security control assessment/testing (or ST&E), risk management, incident response
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
Current DoD 8570.1M certification for IAM Level II (CISM, CAP, GSLC, or CASP)
PMP or related internationally recognized Project or Program Management certification
Experience with supporting various system configurations (Stand Alone, Peer to Peer Networks, Local Area Networks, and Wide Area Networks)
Experience with auditing the security aspects of various operating systems and with certifying compliance of various systems (Windows, Linux and UNIX)
Experience with the Preparation of Certificate and Accreditation (C&A)/Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documents and procedures.
Experience with complex Information Systems, i.e. Multi-Program Interconnection, PL-2 systems and above
Experience with Baseline Standards requirements for security configuration
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.