- Use your business smarts to kick-start transformation programs, whether domain- or platform-led
- Show clients how they can use SAP to solve their business problems
- Work in a team where you wear lots of hats – interacting with clients, managing workstreams, collaborating with other teams – and where you may need to be in charge
- Run the workstream and/or project activities you’ve been given
- Interact with all workstreams – technical, reports, conversion, change management, project management and more
- Tweak current methods, tools and procedures to create solutions that meet clients’ needs
- Check business requirements to find configuration solutions
- Keep a record of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience with Order to Cash processes in SAP SD/MM (Sales Order Processing, Logistics Execution, Billing) Minimum of 2+ Years with CRM processes either SAP CRM on Premise or C4C skills
- Minimum of 6+ years of SAP implementation experience
- Ability to participate in and contribute to thought leadership efforts (white papers, conference presentation materials, internal assets)
- Prior client-facing consulting experience for 6+ years with Products clients
- Prior experience working on sales pursuits
- Bachelor's degree required
- Agile Methodology Certification or Experience
- S/4HANA experience
LocationsMA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.