Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement business process services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our talented people, and as an employee you would enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities, client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people can build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environments and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
The Sourcing Execution Analyst acts as a project manager and executes small to medium complexity sourcing projects and/or provides support to larger strategic sourcing projects. Project complexity is dependent upon the category, spend, and number/role of stakeholders involved. Activities may focus on data management, RFx administration, supplier management or project management.
Source To Pay Services professionals integrate the various purchasing functions ranging from the front end/short term strategic activities of sourcing and auction services to the back end/long term activities of TCO driven category management, procurement transaction processing, and procurement enablement.
- Supports sourcing projects of varying complexity
- May manage small complexity incumbent negotiations
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously
- Supports overall project delivery activities with the rest of the project team
- Provides data, project or supplier updates to project team and customer regarding project status, deliverables, etc.
- Manages/supports execution of deliverables on sourcing projects such as RFx build/management, supplier communication, data, spend/market analysis, negotiation strategy development and execution, etc.
- Ensures completeness of project RFx documentation and provides key inputs into the structure of each project. Performs RFx reviews, analysis and/or data management activities
- Ensures appropriate and relevant peer and/or quality reviews are completed for each project/deliverable
- Works and/or delivers against clearly defined timeline, budget and project/category parameters and targets
- Assist in the reporting of project and category specific savings results to customers
- Provide analytical support for necessary re-sourcing activities to maintain the competitiveness of category contracts
- Individual contributor as a part of a team
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
- Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- Looks for and suggest continuous improvement measures within area of responsibility
- Support problem-solving and issue resolution efforts to support customer satisfaction
- Learn/build upon “world class” supply chain expertise (negotiation, strategic sourcing, supplier management) while gaining general business management skills and experience
- Work with client stakeholders and gain exposure to senior supply chain and operations executives within multiple Fortune 500 companies/customers
- Receive mentoring from senior Accenture supply chain/sourcing/category management experts