Basic Qualifications: (Must Have Skills)
- Minimum of 3 year of experience in software testing
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with Agile Delivery
- Minimum of 3 year demonstrated experience in two or more of the following:
- 1 or more years of experience in test automation
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including two or more of the following build/deploy/version control tools:
- Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo
- Git, Mercurial, Subversion, Bitbucket, GitHub
- Grunt, Gradle, Gulp, Maven, MS TFS
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.