- 3 years project management experience
- 1 year of Agile delivery methodology experience including hands on experience with Agile tooling suite (i.e. Jira and Confluence, Rally, Agile Central, Agile Manager)
- Hybrid Agile
- Ability to work across agile and waterfall efforts with experience managing program increment planning
- Experience creating a program board
- Experience with integrated work plan creation, tracking, financial reconciliation, budget management, status reports, executive level summaries, issues risks, etc.
- Familiar with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- In-depth Agile knowledge around specific agile ceremonies
- PMP Certified
- Scrum Master Certified
- Client facing experience
Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to travel 100% Monday - Thursday on a weekly basis throughout the United States.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.