Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture Interactive, we’re able to do work that changes the world and Fjord is always looking for kindred spirits. Digital is no longer the centerpiece of brand experience; the emphasis is shifting onto how best to use it as an invisible enabler of physical and sensory experiences. As interactions with users evolve from periodic engagements via a screen to consistent, connected experiences, organizations must create new services that are deeply integrated in the physical world.
We are a family of Fjordians, our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do
At Fjord, the Business Designer diagnoses and delivers people centric strategy based on properly defined and measurable business goals, a sound business model and positioning, and carefully aligned with the client’s organizational and institutional drivers and the broader business ecosystem. Works collaboratively with other disciplines and with clients to ground innovative services in a business context.
Unleash the Fjordian inside because you are…
• Naturally engaging people at a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers, working with fellow team members, clients and channeling the inner creative
• A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team
• Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization
• Ready to collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business creating service at scale
• Passionate about creating experiences that fuse physical and digital through research, analytics, design and delivery
Data Design strives to create dynamic and engaging data experiences for humans and machines which enable substantive action and meaningful change. We leverage a combination of user-centered thinking and data-driven methods to create cross-disciplinary solutions spanning every industry. Data Designers create the essential pieces for these solutions, be it beautiful bespoke data visualizations or thoughtful user experiences. Data Design at Fjord breaks down the walls between design and engineering to synthesize data solutions that improve the human experience.
As a team, we:
• Unlock the power of data for clients by evaluating and building solutions through a holistic design-driven lens.
• Must be flexible and deep in our understanding of both technical and design fields and how they interact.
• Are hungry to learn about fields and modes of thinking that are unfamiliar and exciting so that we can deliver not only proven but also innovative answers for our clients.
As a Data Designer, you:
• Design with and leverage data to enhance human experiences at work and in life.
• Understand Data Design as a series of disciplines and a practice.
• Synthesize materials and construct meaningful data stories to ground the design work in the client's measurable reality.
• Communicate and share interests, data, and analytical insights with the project team to broaden their own perspectives of their work.
• Research and communicate insightful, fresh messages for our clients and colleagues such that you establish trust and contribute to thought leadership.
• Support new business development efforts by providing expert information in pitch efforts and client meetings.
• Attend studio and community events and workshops.
Working together, we will:
• Change the way that our clients view and use data and the role that data plays in everyday life.
• Push each other out of our comfort zone, to continuously learn, practice, and evolve Data Design.