- Minimum 2 years of software design and development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- JVM or Node.js frameworks for service integration and application programming interface (API) development
- Data design and database configuration
- Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Functional and unit testing automation
- Infrastructure provisioning and configuration
- 6+ months of hands-on experience with one or more blockchain platforms: R3 Corda, Digital Asset, Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Sawtooth, Quorum / enterprise Ethereum:
- Configuring nodes in a distributed network.
- Developing and testing smart contracts.
- Key management.
- Bachelor’s Degree - STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) majors preferred.
- Ability to travel 100%.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Project experience through all phases of a typical software development lifecycle (SDLC), preferably with agile methods like Scrum, Kanban, Safe.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure; namely choosing platform components and assembling application and runtime architecture.
- Understanding asynchronous/event-oriented architectures, preferably with hands-on experience on any of the following: Kafka, Kinesis, Event Hub, Spark.
- Hands-on experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as: Atlassian suite, GitHub, VSTS, Jenkins, Octopus deploy.
- Understanding of technical architecture concepts and methods, preferably with project experience in a technical architect capacity.
- Ability to formulate and articulate new points of view on emerging technologies, as demonstrated by internal or external thought leadership contributions (e.g. videos, whitepapers, conference presentations)
- Open source community participation and contributions.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.