Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you’ll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Accenture Technology industry teams. The solution architect will drive solution architecture in sales pursuits, develop and refine delivery accelerators, be a trusted client advisor and ensure consistent delivery for clients in the salesforce space. This person will also actively engage with industry partners such as Vlocity and Guidewire and will help drive campaigns and content to help grow pipeline.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot
While we'd love to say that there's a "typical" day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
- Define solution architectures for Salesforce
- Integrate Salesforce solution architecture in the technical architecture diagrams
- Define salesforce solutions on Financial Services Cloud and Tier1 for clients
- Define master data management, data migration & data integration strategies
- Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com and other CRM implementation engagements.
- Drive the design of industry accelerators and assets to support differentiation and delivery excellence.
- Drive key partnership relationships (e.g. Vlocity, Guidewire) to support broad solutions.
- Managing resource requirements and project team members.
- Developing CRM strategy for clients.
- Leading business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements.
- Complete fit gap analysis of functional requirements against Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Maintaining and coordinate communication with the customer throughout each project.
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Supporting pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
- Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Salesforce.com best practices.