- Analyzes and provides recommended solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility
- Demonstrates the ability to work both creatively and analytically.
- High degree of comfort working with data and data-driven analytical and diagnostic techniques to drive decision making
- Involved in setting strategic direction, expectations with clients and supervisors to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Demonstrates the ability to craft qualitative value propositions and quantitative business cases.
- Is comfortable with fast paced projects and high-pressure settings.
- Has the flexibility to be capable of working independently as well as with large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to enter new client environments and produce results using practical skills that are easily transportable between different Financial Services industries.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills and has the ability to build credibility at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Political Science, Psychology); MS, PhD, or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of prior experience defining, planning, or leading data-driven initiatives in a consulting or professional services firm(s) or as part of corporate strategy or transformational initiatives
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer experience, traditional and digital marketing, sales, or service
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Primary Research – Focus Groups & Ethnographic Analysis
- Primary Research - Survey Design, Execution, & Tools (ex. Qualtrics, ConfirmIt)
- Data Preparation for Analytical Purposes (ex. Alteryx, Python)
- Statistical Modelling / Machine Learning (ex. R, SAS)
- Data Visualization (ex. Tableau, Qlik)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)*
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to travel 80% to 100%
- Experience with Data-Driven Techniques for:
- Sales / Distribution (Territory Alignment, Sales Force Sizing, Forecast & Quota)
- Marketing (Lead Management, Segmentation, Marketing Research)
- Service (Natural Language Processing, Net Promotor Score)
- Experience (Journey Design, Ethnographic Analysis)
- Digital (Click-Stream Analysis, Audience Analysis)
- Expertise in Commercial / Personal Lines Insurance, Life Insurance, Banking, Wealth Management, FinTech or other industries with innovative sales and distribution models (ex. Pharma, Cloud Services) that could be applied to Financial Services.
- Project management skills
- Proven ability to operate in a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
LocationsIL - Chicago,MN - Minneapolis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - ServiceNow Business Analyst
Product, Service & Offering Development
Sourcing and Procurement Management Consultant- Northeast
USA IA - Des Moines