- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Political Science, Psychology); MS, PhD, or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of prior experience defining, planning, or leading data-driven initiatives in a consulting or professional services firm(s) or as part of corporate strategy or transformational initiatives
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer experience, traditional and digital marketing, sales, or service
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Primary Research – Focus Groups & Ethnographic Analysis
- Primary Research - Survey Design, Execution, & Tools (ex. Qualtrics, ConfirmIt)
- Data Preparation for Analytical Purposes (ex. Alteryx, Python)
- Statistical Modelling / Machine Learning (ex. R, SAS)
- Data Visualization (ex. Tableau, Qlik)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)*
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to travel 80% to 100%
- Experience with Data-Driven Techniques for:
- Sales / Distribution (Territory Alignment, Sales Force Sizing, Forecast & Quota)
- Marketing (Lead Management, Segmentation, Marketing Research)
- Service (Natural Language Processing, Net Promotor Score)
- Experience (Journey Design, Ethnographic Analysis)
- Digital (Click-Stream Analysis, Audience Analysis)
- Expertise in Commercial / Personal Lines Insurance, Life Insurance, Banking, Wealth Management, FinTech or other industries with innovative sales and distribution models (ex. Pharma, Cloud Services) that could be applied to Financial Services.
- Project management skills
- Proven ability to operate in a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 Visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.