The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries.
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
Responsible for the completion of all project requirements, including, but not limited to:
- Participate or lead internal and or customer consultations regarding field of expertise.
- Identify, assess and solve complex technical problems for area of responsibility, using in-depth analysis of situations or data and incorporating innovative approaches and techniques.
- Develop proposals for business development opportunities and present to senior leadership at potential clients. Ability to turn broad program objectives into actionable design initiatives
- Develop and maintain overall project schedules while tracking costs and budgets to complete the project scope of work.
- Maintain and improve client relationships with all engineering disciplines and identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Manage the project resources and budgets when necessary
- Travel Required.