Candidates will have a control systems security background with relevant previous experience in a technical or consulting environment. Experience in the Energy domain is desirable.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience with ICS systems and industry practices along with exposure to IIoT technologies.
- Minimum 8 years experience designing, maintaining and supporting ICS network infrastructure, including industrial wireless networking – e.g. CCNA, CCNP preferred.
- Minimum 8 years comprehensive working knowledge of one or more of the following: IEC 62443/ISA 99, ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-82, CPNI Good Practice.
- Minimum 8 years supporting PLC, DCS, SIS, HMI or SCADA systems. Experience supporting and troubleshooting industrial protocols such as OPC, Modbus TCP, HART, Foundation Fieldbus
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree
- Experience in deploying security program at energy companies or large manufacturing organizations
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) allowing them to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences from the plant floor up to the boardroom.
- Experience in developing ICS security recommendations and level of effort estimates to support those recommendations
- Ideally have experience and skills in safety-related control systems, including a working knowledge of IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 Functional Safety Standards.
- Demonstrate experience working with automation vendors such as ABB, Siemens, Rockwell, Honeywell, Foxboro, Emerson, Yokogawa etc.
- Experience deploying or supporting security practices and technologies such as risk or vulnerability assessments, antivirus software, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, centralised alert logging and monitoring in ICS environments
- Global Industrial Cybersecurity Professional (GICSP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or other ICS cybersecurity related certification preferred
- Ability to author technical and non-technical documents for varying audiences from technical automation personnel to senior security or operations personnel
Understanding of industrial safety culture along with experience working safely in hazardous industrial environments such as plants, refineries or offshore production facilities.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.