- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economics, or technical specialty
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in digital marketing
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in planning, buying and actively optimizing paid media campaigns across digital media channels such as paid search, programmatic and paid social to include:
- Understands all elements of the media planning cycle
- Experience with ad technology tools including SEM bid management tools, DSPs, planning tools
- Experience with ad serving tools (ex: DoubleClick Campaign Manager)
- Solid understanding of the how paid media channels work together to create a cohesive, personalized marketing program for the customer, not just knowledge of one channel
- Experience with media planning and forecasting across an entire digital media program
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about media, data, analytics and technology (ex: avid consumer of TED talks and Wired Magazine)
Set Yourself Apart:
- Experience with large client-facing projects, ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services
- Previous experience managing large media accounts at a paid media agency
- Experience managing several team members, vendors and client relationships
- Experience performing advanced analytics on digital data sources (e.g., digital analytics data, digital advertising data, DMP data, audience data, social data, search data, etc.)
- Strong network within digital media and/or ad technology
- Good understanding of end-to-end process in marketing, sales, and service organization
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a data driven environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to take complex solutions and make them simple to explain and digest
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.