- Lead paid media engagements where Accenture is actively managing a Client’s media budget. This may involve architecting the media strategy, conducting audience and media research, building campaigns, partnering with media and ad technology vendors, optimizing campaigns for business outcomes, creating performance reporting, and making program improvement recommendations.
- Review and understand the marketing situation analysis for brand/strategy
- Utilize media research tools and resources to aid in campaign management
- Support a team of media planners and traders, responsible for developing integrated, cross-channel digital media plans and campaign execution
- Establish media objectives and strategies for cross channel digital advertising campaigns
- Develop and present comprehensive digital media plans to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Perform assessments and develop roadmaps to help clients establish and achieve their paid media objectives
- Lead paid media consultative engagements by collaborating with internal Accenture colleagues, our Clients and their marketing agencies to transform the marketing and analytics organization
- Support the creation of business development proposals
- Actively help to develop and grow Accenture’s Programmatic Services offering by contributing to POVs and exchanging knowledge with colleagues
- Keep in front of industry and paid media trends and developments by conducting research, engaging in training and attending industry events
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economics, or technical specialty
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in digital marketing
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in planning, buying and actively optimizing paid media campaigns across digital media channels such as paid search, programmatic and paid social to include:
- Understands all elements of the media planning cycle
- Experience with ad technology tools including SEM bid management tools, DSPs, planning tools
- Experience with ad serving tools (ex: DoubleClick Campaign Manager)
- Solid understanding of the how paid media channels work together to create a cohesive, personalized marketing program for the customer, not just knowledge of one channel
- Experience with media planning and forecasting across an entire digital media program
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about media, data, analytics and technology (ex: avid consumer of TED talks and Wired Magazine)
- Experience with large client-facing projects, ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services
- Previous experience managing large media accounts at a paid media agency
- Experience managing several team members, vendors and client relationships
- Experience performing advanced analytics on digital data sources (e.g., digital analytics data, digital advertising data, DMP data, audience data, social data, search data, etc.)
- Strong network within digital media and/or ad technology
- Good understanding of end-to-end process in marketing, sales, and service organization
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a data driven environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to take complex solutions and make them simple to explain and digest
LocationsIL - Chicago,NY - New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.