We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
- To lead or provide oversight for our multi-disciplinary teams, directing the definition of the overall design vision, strategy, execution, and delivery through all stages of the project from conceptual work through to refinement, documentation, and launch. You will oversee multiple projects simultaneously, closely collaborating with principal and senior-level designers to ensure the design vision is upheld during design execution and delivery of a project.
- Develop and nurture strong client and stakeholder relationships that position we are a trusted advisor and partner.
- Actively participate and lead business development efforts, including meetings and presentations, to help grow our client portfolio.
- As co-lead on business development efforts, the Creative Director will be responsible for directing a team through the development of a complete design proposal, and for collaborating with the Business Development team and/or Client Services partners.
- To grow, develop, and maintain our unique point-of-view, proprietary thinking and methodologies related to design, and to share this through training and mentorship internally, and externally by demonstrating thought-leadership at industry conferences and in publications.
- To manage up to 5 reports from a variety of design disciplines. In the role of a manager, the Creative Director will be responsible for managing and mentoring their reports’ growth, conducting regular one-on-ones, and providing their reports’ with yearly performance evaluations.