Job Location: CA - San Francisco
Regional Description: West
Job Number: 00620181 00620181_en
Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions to realize value for clients. They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
This Manager role is aligned to our Products Operating Group. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/industries-index
The Supply Chain Manager works with Industrial and Automotive clients on their most complex supply chain challenges. We work closely with senior leaders in supply chain to define the role of supply chain in the future.
Primary work in supply chain includes:
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients. Supply Chain and Operations professionals house individuals who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain. Fulfillment professionals plan and implement innovative solutions in areas including warehouse management and operations, distribution network design, tagging and tracking and transportation management as well as enhancing customer service through better order management and overall fulfillment. The Supply Chain Manager works with the different industries clients part of our Products Group, Consumer Goods, Life Sciences, Retail and Industrial Automotive on their most complex supply chain challenges. We work closely with senior leaders in supply chain to define the role of supply chain in the future. Primary work in supply chain includes Supply Chain Operating Models Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Service Supply Chain Analytics Inventory Optimization, Forecast Optimization, Distribution Optimization Supply Chain Strategic Cost Reduction.
As a Manager, you will lead teams to formulate growth and productivity strategies, while challenging historic perspectives to better align supply and demand planning with mission critical objectives. You will provide actionable insights to the world’s top organizations, helping them address priority C-suite issues with strategies they can execute with speed and at scale.
· Minimum of 6 years of experience in an external consulting role and/or Automotive Industrial experience
· Minimum of 5 years of experience working on Supply Chain initiatives
· Bachelors Degree
· Prior experience with Connected Products, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things or Blockchain
· Skilled in Processes, Technology, Operating Model for Supply Chain Areas Management experience leading teams MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
· Experienced in business case development, process modeling, business process reengineering, process design, org and operating model design Functional expertise in SC planning SOP, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production Scheduling and Available to Promise areas, Fulfillment, Logistics and Warehouse management
· Strong analytical skills Inventory Optimization, Forecast Optimization, Distribution Optimization Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
· Ability to innovate and challenge norms
· Excellent ability to create collectively, harnessing the power of a group
· Ability to generate new, creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
· Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.