- 4 Year Degree or 2 Years of Relevant IT work experience with no degree
- 1 year of experience in Data Warehousing and Data Modeling
- 1 year of ETL Development OR 1 year of OBIEE RPD / Report Development
- US Citizenship - No Dual Citizenship
- Oracle EBS Forms Development/Personalization, Oracle Reporting (BI Publisher, OBIEE), Oracle Workflow
- Identification, address and provide solutions to open issues related to tickets and service requests
- Development experience and or/Understanding required in Oracle E-Business development tools:
- BI Publisher
- Oracle BI Reporting - OBIEE
- SOA (BPEL, OWB)
- UNIX Shell Scripting
- Oracle ADF experience or Oracle SOA\BPEL or Custom Interface development using PL\SQ
- Experience in testing applications- confirming that all functional and technical requirements are validated
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Must be able to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility
- Must be able to create solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.