- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible secretarial and administrative experience or a combination of related education and business experience
Preferred Skill/Qualification Requirements:
- College degree
- Previous support of C-Suite level executive’s a plus
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Suite, including expert Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Advanced experience booking and managing complex global/multi destination travel arrangements.
- Ability to work independently with high degree of autonomy, accountability and potential impact.
- Ability to proactively address issues and resolve problems, making appropriate recommendations, proposing solution alternatives, using sound business judgment.
- Excellent follow-up skills and attention to details.
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Advanced experience booking and managing complex travel arrangements (Domestic and International)
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Highly proactive approach, dynamic anticipation of executive’s needs
- Highly confident professional presence, assertive interpersonal style
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiating skills
- Agile decision-making and judgment within fast paced environment. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and managed complex assignments
- Highly developed ability to step into network and relationships as an extension of the executive
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high degree of professionalism
- Able to work and network effectively with all levels of management, staff, outside clients and vendors
- Effective negotiation skills
- Discretion to maintain highly confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and command of language
- Ability to proactively address issues and resolve problems, making appropriate recommendations, proposing solution alternatives, using sound business judgment
- Proactive, business partner/customer service mentality
- Is able to simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, take ownership of projects in a proactive fashion, and deliver and perform to senior management timelines is critical
- Must be able to meet hard deadlines
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.