Career Track: Client Delivery & Operations
Role: Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
The Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager provides cyber-security leadership for a global mining client. The SOC Manager leads teams conducting security event monitoring and analysis, incident response, vulnerability management, network (firewall) management, and endpoint security. Makes judgements about remediation and prevention priorities for the client. Adapts plans to meet service and operational challenges. May consult with client technical projects to ensure risk exposure is understood and mitigated.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems that are high complexity and may be routine in nature where answers can be readily obtained.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors.
- Establishes direction for own work and the work of others.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming requests for cyber-security assistance from varying client parties.
- Provide quick, responsive, high quality and consistent customer service.