- 4+ years' of SAP SCM implementation experience/EWM experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience leading workstreams of 5 or more team members for large global SAP deployments
- Minimum of 2 years' of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 4 years' of external client-facing consulting experience
- Ability to participate in and contribute to thought leadership efforts (white papers, conference presentation materials, internal assets)
- Weekly travel to US client sites required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Project Management
- SAP Manufacturing
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel routinely Monday - Thursday outside of your home geography.
- All applicants will be required to live in or around or being willing to relocate to one of these offices: Chicago, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, St. Louis, or Detroit.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of aviso for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.