Job Location: CA - San Francisco, DC, DC - Washington, GA - Atlanta, IL - Chicago, NY - New York, TX - Dallas
Regional Description: Southeast
Job Number: 00568717 00568717_en
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
· Minimum 2 years of design or development experience with 2 or more of the following data visualization tools; Tableau, Qlik or PowerBI
· Minimum 2 years visualization design experience to include dashboards, executive briefings, or front-end visualizations
· Minimum 1 year of data technology experience to include Business Intelligence tools, methodologies, and/or responsibilities (for example, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and/or Business Intelligence Reporting)
· Proven ability to solve complex business problems using BI tools
· Minimum of a bachelor's degree or 2 years of hands on data visualization experience
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.