Join the Accenture Cloud First team and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure and business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. You will be joining the Cloud First Applications group focusing on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications. Accenture’s Cloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform, that can drive broader transformational programs for clients.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Accenture’s Cloud First practice is growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Salesforce.com Solutions Architects. This is a terrific opportunity for a Cloud CRM subject matter expert to take on a functional leadership role within our growing consultancy. You'll have experience with multiple CRM Implementations with user base of 200+ including Enterprise Integrations such as with ERP, Order Management, Claims Systems, Portals, etc.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Cloud First industry teams. The solution architect will drive solution architecture in sales pursuits, develop and refine delivery accelerators, be a trusted client advisor and ensure consistent delivery for clients in the salesforce space. This person will also actively engage with industry partners such as Veeva and Salesforce and will help drive campaigns and content to help grow pipeline.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot
While we'd love to say that there's a "typical" day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
- Define solution architectures for Salesforce and Veeva
- Integrate Salesforce solution architecture in the technical architecture diagrams
- Define master data management, data migration & data integration strategies
- Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com and other CRM implementation engagements.
- Drive the design of industry accelerators and assets to support differentiation and delivery excellence.
- Drive key partnership relationships to support industry solutions.
- Managing resource requirements and project team members.
- Developing CRM strategy for clients.
- Leading business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements.
- Complete fit gap analysis of functional requirements against Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Maintaining and coordinate communication with the customer throughout each project.
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Supporting pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
- Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Salesforce.com best practices.