- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a distributed team environment and set own work direction to achieve team goals.
- 10+ years experience leading a distributed infrastructure engineering team.
- Significant experience designing and executing deployments of complex multi-tier line of business applications.
- 2-5 years experience designing and implementing solutions in the public cloud (AWS, Azure and Google)
- 2-5 years experience designing and implementing high availability multi-tenant virtualization solutions.
- Experience designing the physical layer of a virtualization solution including hypervisors, network and shared storage technology.
- Experience with designing the infrastructure architecture and the organizational approach required to manage the ongoing development and delivery of infrastructure, helping organizations prepare business cases for infrastructure investments.
- Experience with assessing infrastructure to identify high level business goals that they must support, documenting limitations which prevent organizations from achieving goals, assessing their current ability to support businesses and recommending improvements, quick-hit opportunities and near-term timelines.
- Strong deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to take ownership, be accountable, reliable and build loyalty in order to delivery service excellence
- Ability to work as a team lead and supervise support staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to key customer needs
- Time management and organization skills
- Ability to plan and monitor business costs with the understanding to drive cost savings and optimize margins
CALL TO ACTION:
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.