Are you ready to join our Financial Services Technology Advisory practice and support CIOs, CTOs, CSOs and CDOs in transforming their IT capabilities into a business asset for driving improved operational efficiency and enhanced enterprise effectiveness? Are you ready to be a catalyst for our clients in our digital and cloud-enabled world? Are you ready to work with each client to plan, build, transform and orchestrate technology solutions to meet their specific business situation, needs and goals? If yes then Financial Services Technology Advisory is the place for you to apply your skills, influence and grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a strong and vibrant Technology Advisory global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to embrace the new connected and always disrupted digital world.
YOUR ROLE As an IT Transformation Senior Manager, you will be called to: •,Help clients plan their cloud strategy and approach; •,Help clients explore, build models and exploit new technologies like Robotics, Blockchain and many others to create new business value; •,Help clients address Resilience, Security and Regulatory challenges in a quickly evolving world using Digital and Cloud-enabled tools and solutions; •,Bridge the gap between the business and technology functions, articulating the business value of technology; •,Help clients plan, build and transform their IT capabilities and technology blueprint. Advise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself
Working as a trusted advisor for Accenture’s clients in both strategic and technical arenas and experience selling large scale projects within the emerging tech space.
•7-12 years of technical expertise in IT infrastructure, IT network, operating system and Middleware configurations, with knowledge of alternative architectures and emerging trends, solutions and products in an IT security domain, IT Risk Management, or encryption technologies and products, or Security Monitoring solutions and SOC Lifecycle;
•Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration and intellectual capacity to develop creative and innovative solutions;
•Strong and trust-based C-level relationships with simple value articulation;
•Proven success in leading teams through transformation programs;
•Collaboration, team orientation and stewardship**
•Deep experience within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, and Insurance industries.
•Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences. •,An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
•Ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
•Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
•Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
•Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
•Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- Minimum of 2 years of technical architecture design, evaluation, and investigation.
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience (Project and Resource planning using MS Project).
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in 3 of the following 5 areas:
- Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
- Cloud Management Platforms (vrealize, Gravitant, etc.)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform certification.
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Experience designing cloud native applications and architectures.
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Delivery, and related tools, such as GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Puppet, Chef, or equivalents.
- Architectural exposure to Windows, LINUX, UNIX, VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, IIS Server, SAN, NAS, VCE/FlexPod, and other technologies.
- Technical/Team Leadership Experience.
- Personnel Development Experience (hiring, resource planning, performance feedback, etc.).
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.