Your Work: You will alternately be working internally within the Artificial Intelligence team to develop innovative concepts and applications, and for our clients across the world to pilot and deploy solutions at scale.
- When working internally, you will participate in the development of our Artificial Intelligence solutions, from prototyping new functionality and technologies to integrating them in our overall products and offerings, thus developing your expertise and skills in this domain.
- For our clients, you will support the development and deployment of our AI solutions and will usually collaborate with international teams of consultants. Project teams are typically multi-disciplinary, supplementing your technical ability with industry experts, local technology skills, and functional knowledge. For Analysts and above, depending on your level of experience, your activities will spread from requirements gathering, design, development and/or integration of applications and technology solutions, to team or project management, whilst being in regular interaction with client personnel.
Your Profile: We are seeking innovative, talented, energetic technology professionals with: Background:
- Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering or AI (or last year of study for interns)
- 0-8 years of experience in AI technology systems integration project delivery General Skills:
- English language required (additional European language a plus)
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to present in front of an audience
- Team spirit and problem solving ability, ability to work independently
- A strong interest in leading edge technology, and in user experience/usability
- A willingness to learn deep technical skills and apply them to the business of our clients
- A willingness for international mobility; previous international experience is a plus.
- Creativity and the ability to propose and drive idea realization*Travel Requirements:
- Global mobility: (for Analysts and above – not interns) short business trips (1-2 weeks) and/or longer assignments (3-6 months) on client projects in region and beyond, 30-50% of time.
- Domain-Specific Skills: Skills in some of the following domains are also essential:
- Machine/Deep Learning – machine learning algorithms and platforms, neural networks…
- Language – Natural Language Processing, machine translation, emotion detection, language detection, classification…
- Vision – computer vision, object recognition/tracking, face/gender/age/emotion recognition, OCR/handwriting recognition…
- Sound – audio processing, Speech To Text/ Diarization, speech recognition, text to speech, emotion detection, language detection, sound recognition, gender/age detection, speaker detection…
- AI solutions – Virtual Agents, Robotic Process Automation, intelligent case processing, Video Analytics, Unique Identity/ biometrics, inference engines, stream monitoring, intelligent search, ontologies/knowledge representations…
- Technical – deep aptitude and proficiency in programming and design techniques (.Net platform (incl. WPF and WCF), C# / C++, Java, Web/DB development, complex event processing, design patterns). Understanding of technical architectures and current state of the market in several technology areas. Hands-on experience.
- Communications – strong written and oral communications skills; ability to establish credibility.
- Innovation and/or Entrepreneurial – ownership, initiation and incubation of new ideas and concepts on school / work projects. Desire to create practical new business applications based on innovative technologies.
- Leadership / Management –experience in team work and possibly in leading small teams.
Professional Skill Requirements
Demonstrated success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.