- Budget and forecasting experience
- Prior experience working with SAP is highly desired
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Access and Excel
- Must have strong project management and facilitation skills
- Strong time management/ multitasking/ problem skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Prior experience working for a commercial organization that has a federal subsidiary
- Hands on experience with the FAR, CAS and GAAP
- Cost Allow ability/ FAR 31 experience
- Experience with or knowledge of conducting audits/reviews of policies, processes and practices against US federal contractor operating requirements, particularly related to the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and CAS (Cost Account Standards) is preferred
- Experience working with or for DCAA and/or DCMA is preferred
- Experience with Incurred Cost Submissions is preferred
- Experience with cost and pricing data, contract terms and conditions preferred
- Sampling/ audit experience
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 31, CAS and US GAAP
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite emphasis Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of EZ Quant preferred
- Must be able to interact with officials across the organization
- Must have excellent communications skills both verbally/ written and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.