Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often require travel.
By joining Accenture’s Finance & Risk team, you will play a central role in helping organizations achieve their strategic and derived operational, reporting and compliance goals. Our experienced professionals and cutting-edge solutions enable organizations to cost-effectively manage risks initiatives and controls.
Finance & Risk Analytics professionals help firms build market leading capabilities, providing tools and techniques which help in handling uncertainty by using statistical analysis covering quantification, analysis and reporting of risk. They deliver and report on information supporting risk management and governance. They also provide data management covering data governance, quality, ownership, sourcing and architecture. Performance management is provided by adjusting the performance measures for the risk exposure at individual, group and corporate levels. Such professionals also help firms to reduce the volatility of results through a more proactive management of risks and rewards.
For additional information about our Finance & Risk Analytics practice, please visit:
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to find solutions and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Figures out methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
- Decisions often impact the team in why they reside
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Deliver on risk modeling and analytics projects that may involve model development, validation, risk strategy, model implementation, economic/regulatory capital calculation, stress testing and end-to-end delivery of risk management solutions
- Support project teams engaged in the delivery of a wide range of credit, market and/or operational risk management analytics initiatives
- Provide support to management in business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
- Support development of the Risk Analytics practice by driving initiatives around market research, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Contribute to development of Accenture Points-of-View on a variety of Risk Analytics topics
- Maintain skills in risk modeling and analytics
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.