If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative and global work environment where important and interesting work is part of daily life. With Accenture’s integrated global organisation, resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to nurture ideas and deliver results.
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Accenture Security is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions.
The Digital Identity offering provides scalable identity and access management (IAM) systems that can be implemented in hours. Our innovative IAM models are offered as-a-Service and span cloud, mobile and IoT endpoints.
- Automated identity governance
- Digital identity for consumers
- Digital identity innovation
What responsibilities will you have?
- Working with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements by delivering innovative world-leading solutions at scale;
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients;
- Working with and often leading a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services;
- Collaborating with peers worldwide to develop Accenture’s knowledge assets to deliver the best solution for each client;
- Designing pragmatic but effective cyber security defences for our clients.
- Includes delivery of next generation identity management solutions
- Experience working with data protection controls governing confidential data
- Offers advice and practical assistance on information security challenges throughout the organisation;
- Manages project delivery and provides thought leadership to our clients.