Lugar de trabajo: DF - Mexico City
Regional Description: Mexico
Número de la posición: 00638495 00638495_en
Accenture Technology Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
SAP Financials, Corporate Services, SEM professionals design, implement and deploy SAP financial solutions for finance, accounting, cost controls, executive controls, treasury, investment management and real estate management.
A Senior Systems Analyst/Senior Team Lead oversees the design, development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions. He/she is responsible for designing, coding, enhancing and testing software applications to meet business process requirements. He/she supervises the identification and implementation of configuration changes and maintenance of software applications. He/she has some management responsibility for the technology solution and the development of the team.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Planning, analyzing and defining high-level software strategies and solutions through business, functional and technical expertise
• Overseeing the design and implementation of analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
• Implementing or leading the implementation of the technical infrastructure
• Supervising integration of technical and application components
• Overseeing the technical infrastructure design
• Researching, identifying and assisting in arranging procurement terms with vendors of software applications
• Directing the designing, coding and testing of program modules
• Directing the maintenance, repair and tuning of applications; directing user support activities; managing preventive maintenance activities
• Directing the creation, execution and documentation of tests
• Directing the process of identifying configuration changes
• Directing efforts to implement all actions required to deploy an application
• Leading the effort in defining characteristics, capabilities, inputs, outputs, and results necessary to describe the required functionality of the selected technolog(ies)
• Assisting in planning, estimating, managing and/or delivering a project
• Managing the process of identifying, analyzing, mitigating and responding to project, financial, operational, security, and legal threats
• Participating in utilizing efficient and effective processes and standards in order to continuously improve quality
• Participating in determining resource status and needs, and deploying resources; participating in coordinating sourcing and outplacement
• Recién Egresados Sistemas Computacionales, interés en Programación, Conocimimientos Sólidos en Programación,
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
• Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
• Coaching skills
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Conflict management skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Good leadership skills
• Good performance management skills including feedback techniques
• Basic program management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
¡Únete a Accenture Talent Connection! Sigue nuestro blog Careers o inscríbete para recibir alertas de empleo.