Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
We are looking for experienced integration developers who don’t only have good coding skills but are also capable to formulate application requirements and translate them into technical designs, integrate systems into existing landscapes and take new solutions into production. You master the latest software engineering technologies and methodologies (including Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Maven, Agile and Continuous Integration) and understand the principles and practices for building and designing high-quality software and (web) applications.
Besides working on location on interesting projects at our clients we offer various training and certification opportunities. We believe it is important that our employees develop their skills and continuously develop. Therefore, we regularly organize meetings and events to share knowledge and best practices.
- REST and SOAP APIs
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.