#LI-EU Compliance Analyst - English
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
- follows established policies, procedures, and methods by doing research
- performs client related tasks in various systems, as required
- analyzes information and formulate conclusions
- follows directions in accordance with the statement of work and service level agreement with client(s)
- processes transactions for relevant business processes in various systems and tracking tools
- demonstrates knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform his/her responsibilities
- Reviews, communicates and executes client provided policies and guidelines in accordance with the established SLA and KPI Metrics
- Identifies improvement opportunities in process and provides recommendations.
- Escalates in timely manner to his/her lead any issue or challenges that may affect the delivery of the work to be done.
- Gathers information on alerts for client tool/s.
- Reviews Name Screening hits against master data, Sanction and Adverse Media lists and escalating any possible or positive hits to L2.
- Identifies false positives for Name Screening hits against master data, Sanction and Adverse Media lists.
- Builds KYC/KYB pack including review of ID's, Proof of Address documents, Memo and Arts etc.
- Approves low risk KYC/KYB applications.
Security Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should protect confidential information that is entrusted to them or to which they are otherwise exposed
- Should not disclose any confidential Company, client, or third-party information to anyone outside the Company, except as authorised
- Should not ever use confidential client, third-party or Company information for personal gain or advantage
- Under no circumstances discuss with clients matters that concern other clients or engagements without the express authorization of such other clients
- Must immediately open and act upon security communications from Protecting Accenture