#LI-EU Quality Controller - English
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
Responsible for reviewing systematic Anti-Money-Laundering (AML) alerts generated from the AML transaction monitoring system and to determine if transactions occurring are valid Anti-Money Laundering risks. Playing a key role in supporting the delivery of comprehensive financial crime prevention and AML processes. You will be working as a part of TMI team which works within a large team and responsible for a number of activities aligned with the review for corporate and individuals with low, medium and high risk.
On top and in the quality of the quality controller it has the responsibility to perform and conduct quality review on items processed by analysts in accordance to the sampling population agreed between the client and Accenture. The quality controller is empowered to provide immediate feedback to analysts who have error trends or who have been incurring errors above the normal range.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews quality samples agreed upon by the client and Accenture.
- Performs analysis on quality trends and flag quality-related risks to the project leadership.
- Provides feedback to analysts to follow approved guidelines, procedures, processes in a consistent way.
- Performs reporting duties and special tasks will be assigned to quality specialists at a higher career level.
- Analysis of cases generated by an internal monitoring software to detect Money Laundering and / or Terrorism Financing activities.
- Verification of alerted transactions by conducting reviews on Clients accounts
- Gathering and documenting Clients related intelligence as per internal and external databases and tools.
- Making recommendations based on research/analysis results.
- Reporting and escalating possible suspicious behaviour to the relevant Bank department.
- Ensuring highest quality and productivity levels as per Bank’s process standards and guidelines
- Cooperation with Bank’s departments involved in AML process (including Relationship Management, Risk, Legal and Compliance)
Security Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should protect confidential information that is entrusted to them or to which they are otherwise exposed.
- Should not disclose any confidential Company, client, or third-party information to anyone outside the Company, except as authorised.
- Should not ever use confidential client, third-party or Company information for personal gain or advantage.
- Under no circumstances discuss with clients matters that concern other clients or engagements without the express authorization of such other clients
- Must immediately open and act upon security communications from Protecting Accenture