Strategy Analyst - Summer Intern 2023
Today, every strategy is a digital strategy.
Accenture Strategy embeds deep digital know how, advanced data analytics and new ways of working in an innovative approach to do strategy consulting. Every day we co-create with our Clients to design tailored solutions for their business challenges, for them to generate value and succeed in a new digital era.
At Accenture Strategy, you will work closely with the world’s top organizations and leverage Accenture’s expertise to develop strategies that turn your ideas into actions. We are currently seeking a Strategy Analyst for a Summer Internship – 1 month, in July 2023– who is looking for an exciting challenge at Accenture Strategy.
The Business Strategy Analyst applies deep business strategy and business case analysis and development, benchmarking and prototyping skills to influence Clients’ agendas through insight, enabling the C-Suite to make bold decisions on priority business challenges.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities
- Structure and perform analysis and conduct primary research to uncover insights, identify and validate value creation opportunities at Clients
- Identify key strategic drivers through structured analysis and conceptual thinking to effectively probe problems and causes; work with Accenture and Client teams to shape solutions
- Present at team and Client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights and analysis
- Communicate effectively and persuasively in a business context
- Develop an understanding of how our Clients operate and how technology can be leveraged to create new value streams
- Help Clients navigate disruption and understand the transformative impact of leading edge technology
- Track record of outstanding academic performance
- Last year of Bachelor's or Master’s degree. Our preferred majors are as follow, but not limited to these areas:
- Finance/ Business Administration/ Management/ Economics
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Business strategy and business diagnosis acumen
- Business case analysis and development skills
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.pt .