Accenture is looking for an experience resource for the role of Privileged Access Management consultant to expand its market-wide Privileged Access Management team.
As a Privileged Access Management Consultant, the candidate will be expected to:
- Working with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements.
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
- Working with and often managing a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services.
- Customising Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client.
- Designing pragmatic but effective cyber security defences for our clients.
What skills & experience are we looking for in an ideal candidate?
- Good understanding of the Privileged Access Management landscape
- Ability to develop innovative automated solutions to accelerate PAM project delivery
- Knowledge of how to install and configure PAM solutions
- Ability to implement PAM processes and rollout PAM solutions to cater for client needs
- Self-driven with good execution skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving and growing environment, with a diverse group of professionals
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong Requirements gathering and experience in conducting workshops in organisations of varying sizes
- Good understanding of LDAP, Directory server, SQL and Database concepts
- Experience on standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML
- Understanding of Web Application Security Architecture
- Build positive relationships with key technical stakeholders to help deliver with quality and pace to clients
- Strong experience of multiple PAM projects using any of the leading PAM vendor products
- One Identity
- Medium to Large scale SI Transformation project experience/Release Planning
- Programme transformation experience in global delivery model
- Understanding of consulting, automation, delivery
- Industry relationships with leading product vendors
- Roll up your sleeves to get the job done attitude
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure/GCP) based architecture and delivery experience
- RESTful API Architecture & Implementation experience
- Test and Deployment automation tools and methodologies
- DevOps methodologies and tools like SVN/GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, confluence, various monitoring/alerting tools
- Experience on Agile delivery.
Set yourself apart:
- Proven track record of delivering at pace and with quality
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience working in a Big4 advisory
- Security qualifications including CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS
What’s in it for you?
- Being able to challenge yourself by working on some of the largest and most complex clients in the world
- Being able to develop yourself by working with some of the most driven and knowledgeable people in the market
- Being able to promote yourself in a very visible cross-market role within Accenture
All our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security. The sheer variety and scale of the work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build and development a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Accenture Security is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through organic recruitment and acquisitions.
Digital Identity is one of the key offerings of Accenture Security. It focusses on the design and implementation of identity services that help secure access to organisation’s environments and data, in three main identity vectors:
Consumer identity: securing customers’ identities streamlining their access across the client’s ecosystem and supporting analytics to generate new insights Workforce identity: securing and accelerating access from employees and third-party providers to enterprise applications and streamlining their access Privileged identity: managing privileged credentials and providing secure access for privileged individuals and applications to critical assets and data.
From a Privileged Identity perspective, our services include:
- Privileged access management assessment
- Privileged access management strategy
- Installation and configuration of Privileged access management solutions
- Integration of PAM solution with other security solutions
- Implementation and run of a PAM onboarding factory
- Privileged account usage analysis and account re-factoring
- PAM programme management
- PAM change management
- PAM solution operations and support
In our team, the ideal candidate will be:
- Working with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their Identity and Access requirements
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients
- Working with and often managing a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services
- Customising and improving Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client
- Designing and building innovative solutions and offering for our clients.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Cloud Security Technical Manager
Publicado há mais de um mês
Application Security Consultant
Publicado há mais de um mês
Operational Technology Security
Publicado há mais de um mês
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Ambiente de trabalho
Dá o teu melhor todos os dias num ambiente de trabalho que ajuda a impulsionar a inovação em tudo o que fazes.
Formação e desenvolvimento
Reserva tempo para aprender e aprende nos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de conectadas, cursos on-line e learning boards.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Os nossos mais de 600.000 colaboradores distribuídos por mais de 120 países, combinam experiência inigualável e competências especializadas em mais de 40 indústrias. Abraçamos o poder da mudança para criar valor e sucesso partilhado com os nossos clientes, colaboradores, acionistas, parceiros e comunidades.