Today, every strategy is a Digital Strategy.
Accenture Strategy embeds deep digital know how, advanced data analytics and new ways of working in an innovative approach to do strategy consulting. Every day we co-create with our Clients to design tailored solutions for their business challenges, for Them to generate value and succeed in a new digital era.
At Accenture Strategy, you will work closely with the world’s top organizations and leverage Accenture’s expertise to develop strategies that turn your ideas into actions. The Business Strategy Analyst applies deep business strategy and business case analysis and development, benchmarking and prototyping skills to influence Clients’ agendas through insight, enabling the C-Suite to make bold decisions on priority business challenges.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting Client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities
- Structure and perform analysis and conduct primary research to uncover insights, identify and validate value creation opportunities at Clients
- Identify key strategic drivers through structured analysis and conceptual thinking to effectively probe problems and causes; work with Accenture and Client teams to shape solutions
- Present at team and Client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights and analysis
- Communicate effectively and persuasively in a business context
- Develop an understanding of how our Clients operate and how technology can be leveraged to create new value streams
- Help Clients navigate disruption and understand the transformative impact of leading edge technology
- Track record of outstanding academic performance
- Master’s degree. Our preferred majors are as follow, but not limited to these areas:
- Finance/ Business Administration/ Management/ Economics
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Business strategy and business diagnosis acumen
- Business case analysis and development skills
What's in it for you?
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.pt .
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Ambiente de trabalho
Dá o teu melhor todos os dias num ambiente de trabalho que ajuda a impulsionar a inovação em tudo o que fazes.
Formação e desenvolvimento
Reserva tempo para aprender e aprende nos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de conectadas, cursos on-line e learning boards.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Os nossos mais de 600.000 colaboradores distribuídos por mais de 120 países, combinam experiência inigualável e competências especializadas em mais de 40 indústrias. Abraçamos o poder da mudança para criar valor e sucesso partilhado com os nossos clientes, colaboradores, acionistas, parceiros e comunidades.