Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The SW Sourcing Tower Lead will be responsible for the Sourcing, Negotiation, and Contract Management and these responsibilities include the following:
- Ascertain and execute the procurement approach that drives greatest value for the client;
- Ensure the consistent delivery of sourcing services that meet and exceed savings and SLA targets;
- Establish and cultivate key client stakeholder relationships across organizations, building trust and support for each sourcing project;
- Provide subject matter guidance and strategic direction to existing Accenture clients, as well as during the sales process with prospective clients;
- Lead sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution;
- Seek out opportunities to drive creativity and innovation within each sourcing project, while ensuring adherence to quality and timeliness standards;
- Strong ability to identify complex barriers to change and develop solutions to drive transformation;
- Ability to develop a strategic sourcing strategy from scratch and to execute on this strategy;
- Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization, foster relationships, resolve conflicts, etc;
- Keep up to date with new processes technologies, look for ways to be more innovative
- Comprehensive understanding of the cost drivers, market supply base, demand drivers and typical value levers relevant to technology sub-categories and the ability to converse credibly with client stakeholders on these topics.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Procurement in the Information Technology space;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management, sourcing, vendor selection and management experience generated through work with one or more of the following:
- Major consulting firm delivering Strategic sourcing services with an IT/Telecom focus;
- Fortune 500 consumer products, financial services, or retail firms supporting their sourcing procurement initiatives in IT/Telecom;
- A Master’s Degree in a quantitative discipline, business, finance, economics, engineering or mathematics (preferred, not mandatory)
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple end to end project cycles;
- Excellent communication, organization time management and problem-solving skills;
- Proven team management skills, coaching team members in the art of Negotiation and Contracting;
- Solid multi-phase project management skills;
- Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders or customers that have resulted in high customer satisfaction.
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Oportunidades perto de ti
USA IL - Chicago
FP&A Advisory Senior Manager
USA TX - Dallas
Workday Recruiting- Senior Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
SAP SD/OTC Consulting Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 500 mil profissionais a servir clientes em mais de 120 países, a Accenture é uma organização global líder em serviços profissionais que oferece uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, digital, tecnologia e operações.