Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
This is an opportunity to join ACCENTURE DIGITAL as a Data Scientist Consultant within the APPLIED INTELLIGENCE practice.
Applied Intelligence is intelligent technology and human ingenuity applied at the core of business across every function and process – to address our clients' most complex challenges.
We combine Artificial Intelligence with deep industry and analytics expertise to help our clients embrace intelligent technologies confidently and responsibly.
By joining Accenture, you will work in diverse projects aimed at solving complex analytical needs from customers spanning across several industries, providing expert guidance into all areas of data science.
- Academic background in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or equivalent quantitative fields
- 3+ years of professional experience in corporate environment
- Skills for customer facing with business stakeholders with focus on putting analytics into the heart of the business
- Experience in the data science domains with the capacity of translating business issues into analytic problems
- Proficiency in applying complex techniques in solving specific business needs, including
- Development of analytical approaches and methodologies, mathematical modelling and algorithm prototyping
- Design of solutions based in statistical and advanced analytics techniques in areas such as prediction, forecasting, clustering and optimization
- Evaluation & monitoring of results and correspondent presentation to business units, explaining technical concepts to non-technical and business people
- Consulting on data science strategies to tackle new and growth business opportunities
- Organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Consultative mindset with focus on customer problem solving customer
- Structured approach and execution to large and high-visibility projects
- Ability to collaborate and delegate with others and to communicate clearly
- Curiosity, creativity, passion for continuous learning and keen on new challenges
- Proficiency on SAS, R, Python, Matlab, SSPS; others platform and languages aera valued as well as experience in AI/ML/DL
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law .
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Oportunidades perto de ti
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 450 mil profissionais a servir clientes em mais de 120 países, a Accenture é uma organização global líder em serviços profissionais que oferece uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, digital, tecnologia e operações.