The purpose of this role is to manage a based in Lisbon, to provide support to the team and to deliver required process training to the team
As Team Lead you will be responsible for day to day management of a team of agents engaged in content review. Maintaining daily/weekly metrics, ensuring workflow is consistently distributed and that all SLA metrics are met are all part of the role.
The Team Lead will represent the team in communications with the client and provide all levels of support when necessary. They are the main point of contact for the client and act as the point for escalation. They are responsible for all aspects of the process and will liaise closely with global counterparts.
- Provide the client with SLA and metric reporting on team performance
- Action plans for any areas of risk
- Continuous improvement strategies and ideas
- Risk and issue management
- Escalation and support
- Point of contact for resource management and scheduling across the team.
- Lead the QA focus in driving service excellence across the team.
- Performance management: career counselling, coaching, performance development, 1:1's, mentoring
- Support team to achieve results with the highest possible standard of quality and delivery
- Coordinate coverage across languages and processes
- Leverage Accenture internal knowledge groups to support team
- Complete all Team Lead responsibilities in accordance to Accenture's policies
- Drive and manage Global initiatives
- Allocation and distribution of tasks across languages and processes
- Provide Insight to client on business trending
- Improve business processes within the team
- Identify opportunity to add value to client
- Understand the current environment and suggestion and implement ideas for improvement
- Drive for global standardization where possible
- Responsible for maintenance and review cycle of process documentation
- Working with Accenture internal teams to identify and implement best practice opportunities
- Ensure all reports are delivered accurately and timely in accordance with the statement of work
Other Key Areas
- Drive opportunity for improvement across the operation
- Need to maintain flexibility regarding requests and actions assigned to meet the needs of the client.
- Promote an ethos and culture of improvement across the teams in the global delivery network
- Communicate and celebrate success and achievements
Education, Qualifications, Experience & Acumen:
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Strong team lead experience within a multilingual customer service environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Results orientated
- Experience in reporting and presenting to senior management forums
- Experience with managing and coaching teams
- Problem Solving and Value add
- Fluent English
- 3-4 years team management experience in an international environment
- Fluent English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative while in a Team environment
- Excellent organizational & time management abilities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships across both Accenture and the Client’s organization
- Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change e.g. changing product features will make earlier temporary fixes redundant and lead to changes in Support workflow that need to be relearned
- Prior Experience in an online search, social media, internet, advertising, e-retailing, marketing company, content moderation
- General understanding of e-commerce, online search engines/sites, web consumers, logistics providers, content moderation.
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 500 mil profissionais a servir clientes em mais de 120 países, a Accenture é uma organização global líder em serviços profissionais que oferece uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, digital, tecnologia e operações.