Regional Description: Portugal
Número da Vaga: 00754106 00754106_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What you get
- Accenture has an end-to-end focus with clients, making us a trusted partner to support clients from strategy to execution, which gives you the possibility to strengthen both your analytical and executive capabilities;
- Fast career development through close and personal co-operation with senior, high-performing colleagues and market leading clients;
- Personal training opportunities and a career-counseling program;
- Very strong team culture among supportive colleagues, where team spirit and cooperation is highly valued and rewarded.
- Assess policies, information security controls and regulations compliance
- Evaluate the level of the information security risk and impact by examining systems and procedures and performing interviews
- Identify non-compliance gaps and security controls required to reduce the information security risk
- Work with system admins and network engineers in order to understand the information security maturity and gaps and help them implement the right security controls
- Develop security policies, procedures, data privacy strategies, business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Keep up-to-date with the latest news, threats, technology and best practices in the security industry
- Bachelor's/ Master’s Degree in Information Technology or Information Security;
- Working experience with security standards (eg ISO 27001, PCI, NIST), risk standards (CRISC, ISO 27005), data protection regulation (GDPR), and IT Governance (COBIT 5) is a plus;
- High level of proficiency in MS Office tools (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Previous professional experience in client interactions and project management is a plus;
- High proficiency of writing in English and Portuguese.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law .
Começa a tua pesquisa aqui: Pesquisa por título da oportunidade, competência, nível de experiência ou cidade
Junta-te à rede Accenture Talent Connection, segue o nosso blog de Carreiras ou subscreve os nossos alertas de emprego.