Lead, conduct, and oversee “corporate compliance” (“Conduct Counts” or “CC”) investigations arising out of alleged misconduct raised through Accenture’s various CoBE reporting channels. Reporting to Global Conduct Counts Matters Regional Lead - Corporate Investigator, manage notification, recording and reporting process related to investigations, and work with senior company leadership to assess and address significant legal risks associated with such reports and investigations. Manage and advise teams of investigative personnel assembled to address reported allegations.
- Actively conduct investigations of CC and personnel-related allegations of misconduct registered through Accenture’s various reporting channels
- Oversee and conduct legally privileged investigations, which includes: defining scope, reviewing documentation, developing investigative plan, notifying appropriate personnel, conducting interviews, compiling investigation status and reports, recommending and implementing proper remedial measures, concluding matters appropriately
- Provide legal advice to organizational leadership concerning risk and appropriate remedial measures related to CC allegations
- Collaborate with internal and external resources assembled to address and resolve allegations of misconduct or allegations of other improper processes/practices.
- Oversee, counsel, guide, train and support attorneys and other investigative personnel assembled to conduct CC-related investigations
- Draft and/or review legal analyses to address risks of CC-related misconduct
- Consult with and advise HR leadership concerning nature, risks, investigation and remediation of matters
- Work with regional Geographic Legal and HR Leads, Global leads of internal functions, and other Global leadership on investigations
- Stay abreast of legal developments affecting investigations, rights of reporting individuals, rights of accused, and compliance-related standards
- Promptly identify and escalate CC matters to Regional Leads for oversight
- Develop internal guidelines on CC-investigation related issues
GCCM Regional Lead - Corporate Investigator
Collaborate with local HR/ER/Legal professionals to effectuate investigations, supervise outside counsel (if applicable)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills, strategic business acumen, confidence and capability in addressing sensitive and complicated ethical conduct/compliance and personnel-related matters
- Experience and demonstrated capability in conducting and supervising investigations (including compliance-related investigations, employment investigations, and governmental investigations) and in drafting confidential reports and advising senior leadership on such risks
- In-depth knowledge of local ethical/conduct/compliance-related risks, employee rights and obligations, and related laws
- Experience in litigation and labor law
- Team oriented, yet able to work independently
- Experienced to work in a multi-national and culturally diverse environment
- Ability to significantly influence senior executive management decisions; commands respect of executives
- Ability to present careful, balanced, objective, lawful and well-reasoned solutions
- Responsive and follows through on commitments
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to influence, strong executive presence
- Excellent oral and written communications
Must have: Law Degree
Skills & Work Experience
Must have: Experience in employment law and 5 years litigation experience
Good to have: Preferred experience conducting and supervising investigations, including experience conducting conduct-related investigations
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.
Para mais informações sobre as oportunidades de emprego na Accenture e se necessitas de assistência especial, material ou infraestrutura adaptada, por favor envia um email para Portugal_careers@accenture.com.
Oportunidades perto de ti
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Vida na Accenture
Trabalha onde te sintas inspirado a explorar o teu potencial, e onde o teu talento seja desenvolvido. Inova com tecnologias de última geração em alguns dos projetos mais interessantes que podes imaginar.
Sabe mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 450 mil profissionais a servir clientes em mais de 120 países, a Accenture é uma organização global líder em serviços profissionais que oferece uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, digital, tecnologia e operações.