Join Accenture Corporate Functions and be the engine that powers Accenture, a company providing consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions offer the essential expertise that enables our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Design, planning and administration of compensation and benefits are main responsibilities in this role.
Both rewards that employees receive from a company and various HR life events in the firm are very important factors so that employees can engage in their duty in [PV] delivery in the new.
- Design, Build and Implement Total rewards processes, policies, programs in alignment with Business and HR strategy
- Process operational transactions for the total rewards function depending on the functional alignment (equity programs, pensions or compensation) which include managing data, creating invoice and report, executing recurring and one-time release processes, maintaining control log, payroll file audits, delivery of files to local countries, administering RSU share Sell-Back program etc.
- Serve as subject matter expert, applying comprehensive knowledge of one or more HR processes and associated tools and maintain expert knowledge by researching best practices, monitoring legal developments, evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of technological advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons
- Manage health and welfare and benefits projects as necessary (e.g., multinational insurance pooling, analysis of coverage data for outsourcing or merger/acquisitions, Accenture Leadership new program design, etc.)
- Act as a day-to-day compensation interface for HR and leadership/employees in assigned areas
- Establish and build relationships with multiple internal/external customers
- Partner with external vendors (e.g., transfer agent, company brokers) to ensure successful end-to-end execution of Accenture Leadership equity transactions