Who You Are
- A Scrum Master or Agile Coach working with development teams for at least one year;
- Experience in scaled Agile and in implementing Agile in multi-system and complex architectures (legacy systems);
- Someone that lives and breathes the Agile and Lean principles and values;
- An enthusiastic team player with remarkable communication skills;
- Highly proficient in English (both written and spoken);
- Certified Scrum Master (optional but recommended).
What You'll Do
- Foster self-organization and collaboration;
- Be a facilitator within teams and other groups inside the organization;
- Be mindful of the motivation and morale of people in the teams and work with other key roles in improving their days;
- Help teams detect issues, identify bottlenecks and waste, and find solutions;
- Work on visualisation strategies, creating an environment of collective awareness;
- Be effective in influencing individuals, groups and the whole organization, challenging their mindsets and their mental models;
- Welcome feedback at any time and situation, nurturing that attitude to individuals and teams.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law .