Localização: Location Negotiable
Número da Vaga: 00590443 00590443_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst. Responsibilities include working on digital business strategy engagements, leading or supporting the business track on digital marketing implementation projects and operationalizing and optimizing the marketing part of the wide range of digital initiatives.
• Developing and implementing digital marketing plans that maximize Accenture’s clients digital channels performance in terms of customer acquisition, sales and retention;
• Be a critical team member in digital marketing assessment, strategy and implementation projects as well as in business development and strategy engagements;
• Perform data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of project’s digital marketing initiatives;
• Participate on digital marketing technology selection & management projects used to drive digital engagement and conversion;
• Collaborate with Accenture project teams and establish relationships with the key client stakeholders who are responsible for digital initiatives and also play the role of a trusted advisor.
• Master’s degree in Business or Marketing;
• At least 1 year of work experience in performance oriented digital marketing & sales (e.g. SEO, SEM, SMM, CRO, Email Marketing, Campaign Management & Marketing Automation);
• An understanding of digital marketing tactics and business needs for optimizing marketing investments;
• Results oriented, data driven and strong analytical skills;
• Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting;
• Strong aptitude, motivation and interest in transforming businesses
• Fluent in English;
Começa a tua pesquisa aqui: Pesquisa por título da oportunidade, competência, nível de experiência ou cidade
Junta-te à rede Accenture Talent Connection, segue o nosso blog de Carreiras ou subscreve os nossos alertas de emprego.