Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Profile We are searching for candidates with over 2 years of experience in the IT industry who are able to administrate, operate and implement Cloud technologies (AWS and/or Azure). They should also have experience in the construction, design e automation of operations in a Cloud infrastructure. Objectively, the candidate should have knowledge in:
- Identification management and secure access to Cloud instances.
- In designing and implementing scalable solutions.
- In the creation of infrastructures through scripting.
- Knowledge of migration design and implementation of infrastructures to a Cloud environment with the necessary tools for this execution.
- Knowledge in data storage solutions.
- Knowledge in the installation and configuration of DevOps tools in the Cloud environment.
- AWS and/or Azure Certifications.
- Experience in design, implementation and/or maintenance of Cloud Platforms.
- Experience in management of micro-services in Cloud.
- Experience in migrations to Cloud environments.
- Experience in DevOps environments.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience in the use of ticketing tools.
- Availability to work in shifts.
- Able to work in a team driven environment.
- Able to lead, communicate and relate to others.
- Able to work in a creative, proactive and analytical.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.