Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As part of our Artificial Intelligence practice, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in technology at Accenture!
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Knowledge in Artificial Neural Networks and applications in Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
- Knowledge in Generative AI. Transformers, Deep Learning, Large Language Models (LLMs) as GPT, Bard or LLaMA, Image generative AI systems as DALL-E, Stable Diffusion or MidJourney.
- Knowledge to build and ship new products and have fluency with the core technologies underlying LLMs and Generative AI applications (Open Source, Azure Open AI, Amazon BedRock…)
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, particularly Scrum, and experience working within agile development teams.
Alicante, Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga, Sevilla