Come and work at the heart of change
Our Intelligent Consulting Hub (ICH) is a part of Europe Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations across Europe.
We are looking for a Global Trade Management Analyst/Consultant. If you thrive working in a fast-paced environment, working with industry leading clients, moving frequently from project to project to solve significant business challenges… then, we’d like to meet you!
What you will do:
You will be within the Supply Chain & Operations function, in the Fulfillment team which helps clients drive efficiencies and develop competitive advantages through transformation of its transportation, logistics, warehousing, global trade and distribution capabilities. Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an Analyst/Consultant in the Fulfillment team you will work at the heart of global trade management transformations, from concept to implementation.
- Analyzing our clients’ Global Trade set-up, formulating new Global Trade strategies while identifying quick savings potentials.
- Defining our clients’ new Global Trade operating models
- Driving complex global transformation programs for and with our clients
- Work closely with project team members from Accenture and from clients. Drive and participate in key deliverables development.
- Support project management running transformation projects, coordinating different stakeholders.
- Ensure Value Realization through performance measurements/KPIs monitoring and deriving corrective actions.
- Keep up to date with global trade management practices with the objective to use them while providing services to our clients.
What we offer:
- To join a company that is constantly growing with passionate, hard-working, and diverse people.
- To take your career to the next level by being able to work with many customers across multiple industries, in a dynamic environment.
- Opportunity to gain exceptional skills, knowledge and experience on large scale international projects working with our experts.
- The unique chance to work in a European and global network using state-of-the-art tools and technologies.
- One-of-a-kind experience with best know-how, access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
- Competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities, extensive benefits package which includes extra vacations days per year, medical and life insurance, and much more.